August 7, 2017

Color Word Matching

Slide1

A few days ago I shared a color and number word sorting center that I created to use for the first weeks of school. Here is another center that I will be putting to use at the beginning of school.

IMG_3121

It’s all about matching color words.

IMG_3117

Included are 10 sets of picture cards that you match with the correct color word.

IMG_3128

These fit great in a pocket chart but I also plan to use them with my students on the table or floor. They are just a simple matching activity that doesn’t take up much space!

IMG_3126

I stored mine in these little mini boxes that you get 2/$1.00 at Dollar Tree.

IMG_3268

Also included are these printables that are perfect if you need a little extra something… for early finishers, morning work or even as a quick little assessment.

IMG_3261

These sheets fit perfect in my dry erase pockets (from Amazon)

IMG_3262

I also love my little erasers too. I saw these at Walmart or you can get them on Amazon too.

IMG_3263

So, you get all 10 sets of cards + 10 printables in this set.

Quick Link: Color Word Matching

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you

    bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Statistics Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete